Post by Deleted on Aug 26, 2019 14:42:56 GMT 1
What is your character name (in-game) and what class do you play?
- My name will be Thrusted, and I'll be playing a (human) rogue.
What hours do you typically play (cite time zone as well.)
- It depends really. I have shifting hours, but mostly at night, sometimes throughout the day. I also work weekends, so it could be that I am available during the day aswell. My timezone is GMT +1.
What is your experience with World of Warcraft (how long have you played, were you a raider, role-player, etc?)
- Hmm, my experience... Well, I started playing in 2004 on my friend's account, because all the WoW copies were sold out in Belgium. Then a new batch arrived somewhere in March 2005, so I got one for my birthday and then started playing on The Maelstrom.
I played a (female dwarf ) paladin. I was 15 years old at the time and had no real understanding of what to do really. Though somehow, I managed to get into a very decent guild. Sadly, I was just to inexperienced to really enjoy or have any real contribution.
Then a new server opened, Nordrassil, and decided to restart. I went with a Night Elf hunter. To make a long story short, I got to 60 real fast, got into a nice guild (the guild leader was Dutch, so communication was easy), and we really did well. I did all vanilla content (up to the original Naxxramas). Even got Lokh & Rokh'Delar!
I also dabbled in PvP where we had a couple of players becoming Grand Marshal. I think I got to rank 9 at the time.
Anyway this is becoming quite long so I'll just sum it up:
TBC: Everything (Mostly Orc Enchancement Shaman)
WotLK: Everything (Mostly Tauren Protection Warrior)
By the time Cataclysm came out, I started working, life was peeking around the corner and I started investing less time into WoW. Mind you, many other games were being played too. Guild Wars, Warhammer Online, Matrix Online, City of Heroes, Lord of the Rings Online. You name it, I probably played it. ^_^"
From Cataclysm on, I didn't play much anymore actually. I started doing Raid Finder, some casual dungeons, PvP. It could never really hold my interest. I'll get into that later.
Why would you want to join Nighthaven? (Please note, we ask for your reasons for wanting to join -this- guild, not just any guild)
- Well, as I was saying, I always was interested in playing with a group of people who were likeminded (in my case, having fun, raiding, sometimes PvP). However, I'm older now, so I want to play where there is a sense of mutual respect and camaraderie. I asked Violette if she was going to play WoW Classic and immediately said yes, with a -and I quote- "a great guild", and posted me the link to your website.
I started reading through the welcome page and I saw all the moments that made my experience back then in Vanilla WoW memorable. That's why I want to join this guild. To relive and experience all the great moments together with some great people.
Which qualities do you have to offer, and - what do you expect of your guild?
- I have a lot of knowledge about (Vanilla WoW) and I'm pretty laidback as a person. I'm generally a nice person. ^^
I hope to make some fun and great moments really with all of you!
Where did you hear of us?
- I heard from Violette, who is the wife of a friend and work colleague (Farquad).
Do you know any current or former member of Nighthaven (if so please cite the person)?
- Violette and Farquad.
Anything else you would like to add to help us know if we´d be a good match for each other?
- I think we will be a good match. I'm a pretty nice person to talk to, and I don't mind helping people if they're in need.
I'm home in lot's of things that are vanilla (be it raiding or PvP). I look forward to (hopefully) being a part of your guild!
Here are some old pictures I dug up too! (Sadly I'm limited to 3 pictures, but those were some of the "best". I know you remember those 500mhz PC's!)
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!